Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The first new confession!

I love you
and i know that i am not the best bf, but there are a lot worse out there in the world, but when we first met we used to have a great sex life. Once we found out you were pregnant all those years ago the sex has stopped, well has gone from a river to a trickle, we maybe will have sex once maybe twice a month, when we first met it was all the time.

I understand that looking after our son can take it out of you but when the weekends come I do and try and take most of the pressure off you. When i come home from work, sometimes I will cook and then put our son to bed, but I hardly get a response from you as you are glued to the telly. The other night when we cuddled on the sofa like old times felt great and i know when we go to bed you don't like me cuddling up to you but at least give me a cuddle.

Lots of love me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They make condoms in three quantity packs.

The single pack, for that high school kid hoping to score.

The three pack for the college guy that gets it a couple three times per week.

And least of all the twelve pack, for the married guy who gets it in January, Feb, March, etc.

I used to laugh at this until I got married. I guess that is my confession.

Anonymous said...

Its wierd, i see all these true wife confessions talking about how their husband beats them and stuff. All day long i think about how to please my wife. Cooking, cleaning, oral, whatever, whatever she wants. Its never good enough. IF i get the least bit upset at anything then im the biggest fucknig prick in the world for 5 hours. It didnt use to be like this, damn her parents, damn them.

Anonymous said...

So i guess im saying, i nkow how you feel. Sometimes women just cant see outside of their little box, AT ALL, untill its too late, and the guy is gone. So ridiculous, and somehow your the asshole right? She doesnt even know what itsl ike to work your ass off all day then come home and take care of the kids and the house and cook. And all you awnt, you just want, one, fucking, thankyou, or one, your so sweet....women can be cold too and innappreciative, its not just men, another little myth you learn is false when you grow up

Anonymous said...

I dont know im in the military and i have 4 kids, its tough, thats just my take on it, all these posts are from me, dont let me bum you tho