Monday, October 15, 2007

What Happened the Day Before our Wedding

The day before the wedding, just before the bachelor party, I was
approached by Cherry, the minister\\\'s wife... She asked me to follow her
to the guest room.

Once there, she grabbed me by the belt pulled me over and told me she
wanted me to fuck her... By this time her hand went from my belt to my cock
and we started kissing. I threw her on the bed and turned her over on her
hands and knees.

It\\\'s not hard to imagine what happened from there... the only unforeseen
problem from all of this... she is pregnant and we don\\\'t know which of
us is the father!

The timing is right but we won\\\'t know until the baby is born and I can
sneak off for a DNA test... this is proof that sin begets sin...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that is surreal if its true.. almost sounds like you coudlnt make something like that up. Dont understand WHY u didnt pull out..Well i wish you luck and hopefully its not yours. If it is how can you hide this from not only your wife but HER husband. I mean he cant go on believing that its HIS kid. Again i wish you the best :) Im sorry that you made this poor choice.. Cant imangine how your wife would recover from something like that..
Sincerely, Female from NJ

Anonymous said...

In the words or Laurel and Hardy

"thats a fine mess you've got us in to"

Anonymous said...

"Dear Penthouse Letters, I know this sounds like a giant steaming load of bullcrap, but..."

Anonymous said...

this is probably a fake confession, but just in case......

just so i understand...some loose whore comes on to you before your wedding, you smash her raw, and then presumably smash your wife raw on your wedding night.

this loose other woman could be carrying any disease and for a quick nut you endanger yourself and your wife. asshole.

like someone mentioned on another forum, i'm ashamed to be a man because i have to share the title with jerks like you.

Anonymous said...

Hey d.. why dont u lay off .. this is a confession board. What is your problem. You dont have to come here.. Now where if your confession?? People like you always looking to judge

Anonymous said...

...Judge not lest ye be judged.

A ***LOT*** of 'loose' women throw themselves at men who are just about to be married!!!

Lord knows three women tried before I got married! I thank God every day that I turned them down though.

As 'D' said... Who knows WHAT diseases you could get with such loose women!? I don't want to know.

-Forever Faithful.