Wednesday, August 6, 2008

update

I promised in the last post or so that I would keep sort of a running tally of the number of fucks versus the number of fights since my vasectomy reversal, and I have been negligent so far, so here goes.

For a short (and might I add happy) period of time it seemed that the fucks were out pacing the fights, in the first two weeks after the last post there were 3 fucks and only one fight. Unfortunately, but predictably, the fights have rallied and overcome their deficit. We are still at three fucks (so the quick math people here can tell I haven't been getting any in the past month or so) while the fights are now at 4.

And just for clarification, a simple argument or disagreement does not count as a fight. Those are far too common. For it to be counted as a fight it would have to involve, screaming, accusations (especially the one where she goes "you are just like your mother") and periods of prolonged silence (Oh blessed are they :P)

John D'eau

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any news? I've been waiting for an update...

John Deau said...

I've posted a quick post about it. I've switched jobs, and that took some time away from posting. There's more fights in the last month or so again, but before that the fucks were doing quite OK. Last month it has been a big fat 0 again, which I am pretty sure pulled the fight ahead again.

Anonymous said...

My hubby had a vasectomy after I had 3 operations in 6 months. I can report back that our sex life had never been better, and we argue never. 18 years together and still going as strong as ever.