Monday, August 20, 2007

My Confession

I don’t know when it actually started. I started suspecting something about 2 years ago. You warned me about the lack of sex. I can’t remember when you stopped pestering me about it. I realize that is about the time your behavior changed. Perhaps you met him at that time. You changed everything about yourself. You know I actually am attracted to you much more now. You lost weight, changed you hair, bought a new car and added to you wardrobe. You’re actually very pretty, confident and sexy now. But you're out of reach for me. I fantasize a lot about you now, much more than ever before. I didn’t realize what I had.

Because you’re with him I hope he is a better lover than I was. I actually let you have your time with him. The weekend trips with your girlfriends, your business travel; I really know who you’re secretly meeting with. In case you didn’t realize it is getting more frequent, more bold. The kids miss you very much. I miss you too. But you are a much better person to be around. We don’t fight like we used to. I hope you are happy with him. I hope he fulfills your desires and deepest dreams. You know I work my ass off to give this to you. I know that you could never admit to how content you are.

Someday I’ll lose the weight and take care of myself a little more. I hope you could find the love with me again. I hope that you love me now. Not as a lover but as a caretaker to your household. In the mean time I’ll just be content on pleasing myself while you get it like you want.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW.... Sometimes we dont realize what we have until its gone... i wish you the best... But when sometimes tell you how they feel we all shouldnt put it aside and say.. ohh thats how she or he is feeling today they wont feel that tomorrow and we think they forgot about it... :)... im glad you see what the real problem was and didnt blame her and call her names... :).. You didnt give her what she needed... and she had to move on... HOPEFULLY she is still a great mother though

Anonymous said...

Oh no! You need to either get it back or let it go. She is not Faithful! You should not sit around and just accept it any more than a woman should. Now that you see what is going on and why either fix it or get rid of it. You are worth more than that.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! You need to either get it back or let it go. She is not Faithful! You should not sit around and just accept it any more than a woman should. Now that you see what is going on and why either fix it or get rid of it. You are worth more than that.

Anonymous said...

My husband could have written this. I think he knows and pretends he doesn't.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to cry for both of you.

Anonymous said...

My husband will probably be able to write this post in a couple of years.
I don't want him to. but I feel like I need something different/new.
And it's not because I don't love him. And it's not because I don't want to be with him. I just, I want to have that newness. The different. I want to fuck and not make love. And he won't/can't do that.