Monday, August 6, 2007

no updates..

So I guess I'm writing a little update myself, since I'm not exactly flooded with submissions :)
I do realize that men are simply not as likely to write in their problems as women are, but I had hoped for a little bit more response. I do get a decent amount of visitors, but the only way to increase my readership, and therefor your audience, is to have more posts.

So here is one of my own:

We've been doing a small remodeling in our house, and my wife repeatedly looks for confirmation that we work well together. Truth be told, if she was one of my staff, I'd have a hard time keeping her on, since she does not pull her weight, yet has no problems criticizing the work of others (Read: me). I should tell her that, but I feel bad bursting her bubble.

No comments: