Thursday, March 20, 2008

we had S-E-X

I told you that it was only a one-time thing that didn't lead to
anything more than some wandering hands and a lengthy kiss. I said all
that because I knew that much would hurt you and i didn't want to hurt
you anymore than I already had. Also I didn't want you to leave, and I
feared that you might.

She and I fucked. Hard. Heavy fucked. Not just that time either. That
was the time we got caught. The entanglement started months before that
and went on well into the first year of our marriage before it fizzled out.
I really miss her still even though that was several years ago.

I don't regret it, but somehow I regret not regretting it if that makes
sense. I wish we hadn't been caught that day. Sometimes i wish you
knew the whole story. Most of the time though, I'm glad you don't.
Real glad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats my same story.

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)