Tuesday, May 15, 2007

cheater

I'm pretty sure my wife has an affair, and that knowledge doesn't even bother me that much. After all, I've been actively looking for someone to cheat on her with, so I can't blame her.

What fucking irks me though is that she has always had that holier than thou attitude, accusing me of cheating on her while I hadn't done a thing (yet), treating me as if I had cheated. The "if you ever cheat on me I'll still stay with you" line, hoping I'd confess to something I hadn't done, and now she is fucking around behind my back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least if she has done the cheating first you have the grounds to call the divorce.

Anonymous said...

Why cheat on her? Why not just get divorced and call it a day? You'll look a lot better to everyone around you if you take the high road on this one. Let her look like the bad guy for breaking up the marriage.

Anonymous said...

Maybe she's not cheating. Maybe you're projecting your desire to do so onto her.

Anonymous said...

Dude, delete that post!!!! Quickly!!!!! Can anyone say "WACKO?"

John Deau said...

That was the oddest bit of spam I've ever deleted.

John